Cool for the summer! This recipe is so easy to make and travels well for those days full of summer activities. This light dish serves as a refreshing side, or even standalone lunch. Give it a try!
Greek Pasta Salad
- Stock Pot
- Cutting board
- Large Bowl
- 16 oz bowtie pasta
- 2 cups Italian dressing (we like Olive Garden brand best)
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- ¾ cup Kalamata olives halved
- 1-2 medium cucumbers
- 1 cup fresh Parmesan cheese shredded or shaved
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Dice tomatoes into large pieces. Slice and quarter the cucumbers.
- Toss all ingredients together.
- Top with fresh herbs if desired. Serve cold.